Belize all Inclusive Beach Resorts
How about an 8 day/7 night Belize family vacation on the beach, all meals, a choice of guided activities that can include a combination of snorkeling, caving, jungle tours, Mayan ruins, and a wildlife sanctuary tour, plus a beachfront swimming pool, complimentary use of bikes, kayaks and a small sail boat, taxes and hotel gratuities?
Sound too good to be true? What's the catch? Well, no catch, except for availability - and this Belize family vacation package books up quickly.
Rates start at US$3, 802 for two adults and two children (shorter vacations are available), and include:
- Lodging: choice of lodging at Jaguar Reef Lodge or Almond Beach Resort, including garden cabanas and beachfront suites (exact rate depends on lodging selected)
- Meals: all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) beginning with dinner on the day of arrival through breakfast on the day of departure
- Transfers: round-trip air and land transfers between Belize International Airport and Jaguar Reef Lodge or Almond Beach Resort
- Activities: choice of 3 full-day activities including Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary, full day guided snorkeling, Mayflower Waterfalls hiking and ziplining and Belize Barrier Reef snorkeling, plus complimentary use of sea kayaks, bikes and a small sailboat
- Taxes: hotel and sales taxes
- Gratuities: all gratuities except for off-site guides
- Communications: in-room high speed wireless Internet access
Children include children 16 and younger from 4 January through 25 April. From 25 April - 21 December children include children 18 years and younger. All-Inclusive Belize Family Vacation Package not available from 21 December - 4 January.
Subject to availablity. Rate does not include international air, Belize departure tax (US$39.25 per person), alcoholic beverages, fishing/diving, gratuities for off-site guides and drivers, snacks, personal items and incidentals, souvenirs, trip cancellation insurance. Rate subject to change without advance notice until vacation is booked and deposit is made. Rate subject to change at any time due to government changes in taxes and fees. Contact us for more information.