House for Sale in Belize Beachfront
The three bedroom, 3½ bath villa with pool sits on a half acre of Caribbean beachfront at the confluence of Cocoplum’s resort and residential areas.
Designed by the architectural firm Vividarch of Belize City and constructed by Placencia based A.L. Construction, the stunning home is the first on the peninsula to be built specifically to function equally well as a resort rental, vacation home or permanent residence. The owner has the option to put it in a rental pool to earn recurrent income, retain it exclusively for family use, or even operate it as a small B&B.
Home Features Include:
- Secure gated community
- ½ acre lot set back 135’ from beach
- All reinforced concrete construction
- Fully landscaped
- 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 baths
- Dual vessel sinks in all full baths
- 3000 square feet including decks
- 10’ X 18’ swimming pool
- Fully air conditioned
- Premium 24 gauge roof with baked in finish
- Casement windows with double paned high impact glass
- Hardwood floors in bedrooms, premium tile in other areas
- Double size tub-showers on main level bedrooms with additional outside shower areas
- Ideal for rentals, adjoins luxury resort site
- 120 gallon solar hot water system
- aerated sewage treatment plant
- Low HOA fees of approx US$100/mo.
With bedroom floors of black poisonwood, sapodilla deck, roof trusses of santa maria, and mahogany cabinets and trim, the Cocoplum Beach Villa combines the rich diversity of the Belizean rainforest with the strength and hurricane resistance of solid poured concrete and block construction. The two beachside bedrooms feature both tub/showers, as well as a one of a kind “outside shower” with its own garden.
The upstairs master bedroom opens to a Mexican tiled verandah with a magnificent view of the pool, sea and nearby islands. Other features include full air conditioning, high impact casement windows, dual vessel sinks in each bathroom, 5000 gallon cistern, aerated sewage treatment plant and high capacity solar hot water system.
The house is set back over 130 feet from the water for maximum privacy and comes fully landscaped with a variety of native fruit trees, hardwoods, palms and flowering plants.
At a special price of US$899, 000, including appliances, this dream home must be seen to be fully appreciated. For a limited time, qualified buyers may spend a night in the beach villa as our guests in order to fully appreciate the joys of luxury living at Cocoplum.