Where to Travel in Belize?
Travel to Belize in April
April is one of the most exciting times to visit Belize as warm sunny days and refreshing breezes coincide with a fewer visitors and smaller crowds at the most popular destinations. Cayo District, located in western Belize is home to some of the most beautiful natural attractions, including ancient Mayan ruins, stupendous waterfalls, meandering jungle Rivers, numerous bird species and an abundance of exotic flora and fauna.
If you’re coming to Cayo District in April, don’t miss these exciting tours:
• – The Actun Tunichil Muknal (ATM) Cave is one of the largest in Belize and was once home to sacred Mayan religious rites.
• – These two ancient Mayan sites were once the centerpiece of the vast Ancient Mayan Empire. Visitors can today explore large plazas, soaring temples, and majestic pyramids.
• Mountain Pine Ridge – This forest reserve is home to beautiful forests, colorful wildlife and the country’s most beautiful waterfalls.
• San Ignacio Market – Traders come from hundreds of miles around to hawk their wares, exchange news, and catch up on the local gossip in the country’s most colorful and vibrant outdoor market. Make sure you visit on a Saturday.
• – One of the most exciting adventures in Cayo is combining a canoe trip up Barton Creek followed by a thrilling zip line ride through the nearby jungle canopy at Calicko Jacks.
Cayo District Is Your Home for Adventures in Belize
The beautiful western district of Cayo in Belize is home to some of the greatest adventures in the country. When visiting Cayo, be sure to stay at the beautiful Cahal Pech Village Resort. Located in the beautiful town of San Ignacio, the resort offers visitors charming and modern lodgings as well as a first-class gourmet restaurant.Where to Travel in April in Belize by